ISB | Hayya ‘Alal Falah | 19 Dec 2019 Slot 1 (H-11 & F-8 Campus)
“I am truly inspired. The parents and teachers of AIS are chosen ones. How I wish this school was established about 25 years back, so I also could have studied here.”
Mr. Muhammad Ahmed Waheed, President Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry
School Annual Days are always looked forward by the students as they bring a healthy change in school’s routine while polishing multiple talents and skills of the youngsters. Adding to this, AIS Annual Day not only develops the confidence of its students but also promotes positive, Islamic and progressive values of the school. Believing that such events will eventually produce more Da’ees of Islam, our 6th Annual Day featured the theme “Hayya ‘Alal Falah – Come towards Success”. The mega event was observed for both H-11 and F-8 campus on 17th, 18th and 19th December 2019 at H-11 campus.
Each and every student of the school participated in organizing the successful show. They performed brilliantly while delivering thought-provoking enactments. A number of prestigious guests witnessed the show including:
- Mr. Ali Muhammad Khan (Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs)
- Mr. Ali Nawaz Awan (MNA – Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Affairs of CDA)
- Mr. Muhammad Hamza Shafqaat (Deputy Commissioner Islamabad)
- Ms. Firdous Ashiq Awan (Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for Information and Broadcasting)
- Mr. Waqar Ahmad Chohan (Deputy Inspector General Security)
- Mr. Muhammad Ahmed Waheed (President Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
Parents and Chief guests cherished the heartwarming performances of the students and praised the school for its outstanding benefaction for the betterment of the Ummah. Every performance was heart touching and it challenged the established concept of success. Sharing the meaningful lessons about how one can achieve true ‘Success’ in this life and in the hereafter- the show concluded on the note that real success is achieved only when we please our Master i.e. Allah (S.W.T).